Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Donatello or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Hotels (4 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Villafranca Rome or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 6-day vacation from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll travel to Italy’s capital: Rome. You’ll be stationed amid a wellspring of ancient history and culture. You’ll be your own guide for this journey, which allows you to explore at your own pace; you can take optional side tours along the way for extra fees.
- Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
- Saint Peter’s Basilica is easy to spot in Rome’s skyline—it’s one of the largest churches on the planet.
- Worth the climb: Conquer the nearly 140 Spanish Steps for a great view of the Piazza di Spagna and its 17th-century baroque fountain below.
- Trevi Fountain is flowing again after a long restoration. Take a moment to toss a coin in; legend has it that if you do, you’re destined to return to Rome
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel tour ($76/person)
- Ancient Rome tour ($65/person)
- Campo de Fiori, Jewish Ghetto, and Trastevere food walking tour ($103/person)
- Full-day Naples and Pompeii tour with lunch ($184/person)