What You Get
- Starting at $899 per person, 6-day/4-night Russia vacation with airfare
- 13 options available, including departures in April, May, and June 2014 from NYC.
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay an additional $200 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 11/26/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: $300 fee to cancel. 91-day cancellation notice required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price. Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Taxes: Tax included
- Additional fees: Transfers, optional tours, and gratuities not included; visa required for travel to Russia
- Airfare priced per person and based on double occupancy
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
6-Day Russia Vacation with 4-Star Accommodations in Moscow
This Russian vacation puts you close to Moscow’s most-popular landmarks in accommodations right on the Moskva River. There’s no set itinerary, so you can explore the Russian capital at your leisure. You’ll stay at the 4-star Hotel Katerina Park ranked among the city’s top 25 hotels by TripAdvisor in 2013.
Included in this vacation:
- Round-trip airfare
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee.
- 4 nights of standard accommodations at Hotel Katerina Park in Moscow
- Daily breakfast<p>
- Getting around: Prazhskaya metro station is just a short walk (roughtly five minutes) from the hotel
- The Kremlin: Towering red-brick walls surround this city center and former fortress, which houses Russian Orthodox churches and palaces.
- St. Basil’s Cathedral: This 16th-century cathedral is a colorful Moscow icon, topped with brightly colored spires and gilded domes
- Tretyakov Gallery: This art museum—one of Russia’s most-important galleries—exhibits 100,000 works of Russian art, including religious icons and portraits of Ivan the Terrible
- The Armoury: See Catherine the Great’s dress and Peter the Great’s boots, along with other centuries-old weaponry in this 19th-century museum in the Kremlin
- Local lingo: Сколько это стоит? (pronounced “Skol’ko eto stoit?”) means “How much is this?” in English.
- Optional tours: Gate 1 offers several optional excursions, including a half-day city tour, a day trip to nearby town of Sergiyev Posad and its famous monastery, and an introduction to local cuisine (all optional tours have extra fees)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
The supplemental fee is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking. For information regarding a specific departure date, please call (800) 682-3333 to speak with a Gate 1 Travel Reservation Specialist.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Gate 1 Travel is unable to accommodate extensions for this deal.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
The dates available are listed on each option.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children 12 and over will need a Groupon for travel. Children under 12 may be eligible for a discount. Contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares 1-(800)-682-3333.<p>
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
- One king bed or two twin beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: extra bedding available based on availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact tour operator directly for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Ala carte and buffet dining
- Lobby bar
- Complimentary breakfast buffet
- Free WiFI
- Fitness center
- Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2013. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/26/13 or promo value expires
- 2/person, +2 as gifts
- Valid only for option bought
- Reservation req'd, subject to availability
- $300 fee to cancel
- 91-day cancellation req'd or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- 18+ to check in
- Credit card req'd at booking/check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Transfers, optional tours, & gratuities not included
- Visa req'd for Russia
- $200 solo travel fee.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Russian Vacation with Airfare from Gate 1 Travel
- By plane: includes round-trip airfare from New York; average flight time is about 12 hours