Gate 1 Travel: 100,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
See Costa Rica’s Natural Wonders on 6-Day Vacation with Airfare
A giant volcano, a stunning cloud forest, and Costa Rica’s native monkeys are within reach on this getaway. This trip from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from Miami (MIA)
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Tryp Sabana Hotel by Wyndham, Park Inn by Radisson San Jose, Hotel Balmoral, or similar in San Jose
- 2 nights of accommodations at Arenal Paraiso, Arenal Volcano Inn, Mountain Paradise Hotel, or similar in Arenal
- 2 nights of accommodations at Monteverde Country Lodge, El Establo Hotel, or similar in Monteverde
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 9 meals; 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- English-speaking tour guide
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Cano Negro Boat Tour on day 3 ($60 per person)
- EcoTermales Hot Springs with dinner on day 3 ($54 per person)
- Selvatura Canopy Tour on day 5 ($44 per person)
- Selvatura Hanging Bridges Tour on day 5 ($27 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Costa Rica.
- Day 2: Take a tour of San Jose and travel to Arenal.
- Day 3: Spend full day at leisure in Arenal.
- Day 4: Take a walking tour through National Park, before traveling to Monteverde.
- Day 5: After a free morning, take a tour of traditional Costa Rican coffee farm.
- Day 6: Travel back to San Jose and spend the rest of the day sightseeing on your own.
- Day 7: Board your plane home.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/5/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $450 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Miami (MIA) only. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must purchase a voucher in order to travel. For information on child rates, please call (800) 682-3333. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.