You’re viewing a trip from our Premium Collection, a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
8-Day Grand Excursion through Italy
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- 7-day car rental of Economy Manual (Fiat Panda or similar) (upgrade to other categories available)
- Car rental includes:
- Unlimited mileage
- Third party liability insurance (RCA)
- Collision damage waiver reduction (CDW)
- Theft protection reduction (TP)
- Airport charges
- Local taxes (VAT)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Hotel Sporting in Sorrento
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Club House Roma in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Pack a bag and travel to Southern Italy. On this independent trip, spend four nights in Sorrento, relaxing along the coastal blue waters. After that, stop in the capital: Rome. There, have two days to explore the world-renown city, including the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, and ancient ruins.
Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
Eat on the cheap: Try pinsa, an oval-shaped pizza that’s easy to hold and available in many small neighborhood eateries.
Spanish Steps: A fascinating cross-section of locals, street merchants, and tourists makes this one of the city’s best spots for people watching.
The Path of the Gods winds through the Lattari Mountains from coastal Positano to Agerola in the interior. The entire walk takes about 4.5 hours, but you don’t have to go very far for dramatic views of the coastline and Capri in the distance.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades