Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Tal by The Beach in Tel Aviv
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ramot Resort Hotel in Galilee Region
- 4 nights of accommodations at The Dan Jerusalem Hotel or Dan Panorama Jerusalem in Jerusalem
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 7 dinners
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout the trip
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 9-day guided tour of Israel from Gate 1 Travel starts off in Tel Aviv before heading to the Galilee Region, and Jerusalem. As you travel, it seems every step you take is along the same paths once traveled by kings, prophets, and crusaders alike.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Israel.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
- Day 3: See the ruins of Caesarea Maritima and take in the views of the Jezreel Valley before arriving in the city of Tiberias by the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 4: Enjoy a full-day tour in Galilee, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee and drive to the age-old fishing village of Capernaum.
- Day 5: Visit a diamond factory, explore the impressive archaeological site of Beit She’an and continue via the Jordan Valley to the golden city of Jerusalem.
- Day 6: Retrace the steps of Jesus with a walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.
- Day 7: Discover Western Wall Tunnels and Mt. Zion before unravelling the mysteries of Israel Museum, where some of the Dead Sea Scrolls are kept
- Day 8: Enjoy leisure time and explore Jerusalem as it suits you or opt for a Masada and the Dead Sea tour.
- Day 9: Board your plane back to the United States.
Note: your itinerary will change depending upon the day of the week you depart. Click a day above to see what is included.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Masada and Dead Sea tour on day 8 ($89-$108/person)