Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Metropolitan in Tel Aviv
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Restal in Galilee region
- 3 nights of accommodations at The Dan Jerusalem Hotel or Royal Jerusalem Hotel in Jerusalem
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 8 meals: 6 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Services of an English-speaking tour manager throughout the trip
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 8-day guided tour of Israel from Gate 1 Travel starts off in Tel Aviv before heading to the Galilee Region, and Jerusalem. As you travel, it seems every step you take is along the same paths once traveled by kings, prophets, and crusaders alike.
- Day 1: Take an overnight flight to Israel.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
- Day 3: Explore Tel Aviv on the walking tour of city’s highlights and then see Roman and Byzantine ruins in Caesarea and drive to the age-old fishing village of Capernaum.
- Day 4: Day at leisure to enjoy the serenity of the Sea of Galilee, the largest freshwater lake in Israel or explore Tiberias.
- Day 5: Visit a diamond factory, explore the impressive archaeological site of Beit She’an and continue via the Jordan Valley to the golden city of Jerusalem.
- Day 6: Day at leisure in Jerusalem.
- Day 7: Discover the Via Dolorosa and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre during the Old City tour.
- Day 8: Board your plane back to the United States.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day Upper Galilee and Golan Heights tour with lunch on day 4 ($105/person)
- Half-day Bethlehem tour on day 5 ($33/person)
- Illuminated Jerusalem, dinner plus sound and light show on day 6 ($72/person)
- Full-day Masada and Dead Sea tour on day 6 ($108/person)
- Half-day Jerusalem New City tour on day 7 ($57/person)