Gate 1 Travel: 107,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
9-Day Tour of Israeli Cities and Historical Landmarks
This 9-day tour of Israel from Gate 1 Travel starts off in Tel Aviv, before heading to Galilee, Tiberias, and Jerusalem. As you travel, it seems every step you take is along the same paths once traveled by kings, prophets, and crusaders alike. This vacation from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- Hotel porterage
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 .
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 1 nights of accommodations at Tal By The Beach Hotel Tel Aviv in Tel Aviv
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ron Beach Hotel or Ramot Resort Hotel in Tiberias
- 4 nights of accommodations at Prima Park Hotel or The Dan Jerusalem Hotel in Jerusalem
Attractions & Meals
- 15 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners
- Entrance fees per itinerary included
- English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Full-day tour of Masada and the Dead Sea on day 8 ($89 per person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Israel.
- Day 2: Arrive in Tel Aviv and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
- Day 3: Before transferring to Tiberias, see Caesarea Maritima.
- Day 4: Take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Day 5: Travel via the Jordan Valley to the Jerusalem.
- Day 6: Take a tour of Jerusalem Old City.
- Day 7: Visit Jerusalem’s museums: Israel Museum and Yad Vashem.
- Day 8: Day at leisure in Jerusalem.
- Day 9: Board your plane home.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/1/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $650 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from Chicago (ORD), Miami (MIA), Los Angeles (LAX), and the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code in order to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.