What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Gate 1 Travel no later than 4/2/19.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $250 fee to travel solo.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Japanese
- Currency: Japanese yen (JPY)
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Shinjuku Washington Hotel in Tokyo
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Japan’s capital city, Tokyo, has more Michelin-starred restaurants than any other place in the world. Its ancient temples, nightlife scene, and shopping districts are no less impressive, offering a blend of ancient and hypermodern. This trip’s itinerary is open—except for a guided city tour—so you can explore much of Tokyo on your own.
- Tsukiji Fish Market: The world’s largest and busiest fish market hosts a live tuna auction every morning at 5 a.m. Catch the show while enjoying a sushi breakfast.
- Have a picnic at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, whose 143 acres include English, French, and traditional Japanese gardens, as well as a Taiwanese Pavilion.
- Day trip: Take in the scenery as the Komagatake Ropeway aerial tram soars above the blue waters of Lake Ashi.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; 11 or younger do not need a voucher in order to travel (kid fares available through Gate 1 Travel)
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Tokyo Bay dinner cruise on day 3 ($85/person)
- Kimono dressing and tea ceremony lesson on day 4 ($140/person)
- Full-day Mount Fuji and Hakone tour with lunch on day 5 ($140/person)
- Full-day Nikko tour with lunch on day 6 ($150/person)
- Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/2/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Cancellations up to 91 days prior to departure will cost $300 per person, cancellations between 90 days to 31 days prior to departure will be charged 50% of the voucher cost, cancellations 30 days to 2 days prior to departure will be 90% of the voucher cost, and cancellations 1 day before or less prior to departure must pay 100% of the voucher cost
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $250 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.