What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates
- Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $300 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Turkish
- Currency: Turkish lira
- Buy one voucher per person.
Gate 1 Travel: 90,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
10-Day Tour of Turkey with Air
This 10-day trip takes you on a grand tour of Turkey’s most popular sites, including Istanbul and ancient Cappadocia. In between guided excursions, you’ll have free time to take optional tours or go sightseeing on your own. This tour from Gate 1 Travel includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK)
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- Intracountry flights: Istanbul to Izmir and Cappadocia to Istanbul
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at the 5-star Novotel Istanbul Bosphorus, the 5-star Legacy Ottoman Hotel or similar in Istanbul
- 1 night of accommodations at the 5-star Colossae or similar in Pamukkale
- 1 night of accommodations at the 5-star Anemon Konya, the 5-star Hotel Novotel Konya or similar in Konya
- 2 nights of accommodations at the 5-star Dinler Hotel Urgup or similar in Cappadocia
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals: 8 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
- Blue Mosque: This nearly 400-year-old landmark is known for its blue-tiled interior and its six towering minarets.
- Pamukkale: Thermal terraces, petrified waterfalls, and abundant hot springs characterize this ancient village.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Half-day Istanbul tour with Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar (day 3; $65/person)
- Whirling Dervishes performance (day 6; $45/person)
- Cappadocia balloon ride (day 7; $169/person)
- Full-day Cappadocia tour (day 7; $72/person)
- Half-day Istanbul Bosphorus cruise with spice market (day 9; $61/person)
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Board your overnight flight to Turkey.
- Day 2: Arrive in Istanbul.
- Day 3: Snap pics of the Blue Mosque on a half-day morning tour of Istanbul.
- Day 4: After a flight to Izmir, you’ll take a full-day tour of Ephesus.
- Day 5: Visit the necropolis at Hierapolis, an ancient city built on the Pamukkale hot springs.
- Day 6: See the Mevlâna Museum’s eye-catching turquoise dome in Konya before heading to Cappadocia.
- Day 7: Consider taking one of the optional tours on this free day in Cappadocia.
- Day 8: Fly back to Istanbul, where you’ll have another free day.
- Day 9: Enjoy a farewell dinner with your fellow travelers.
- Day 10: Fly back to the United States.
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 9/12/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $300 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers, including children, must have a voucher code in order to travel. Must be 8 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
- Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 9/12/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% voucher price; 31-day or fee up to 90% voucher price; 2-day or fee up to voucher price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in, 8+ to travel
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $300 fee to travel solo
- Motor coaches are not accessible for wheelchairs, walkers, or motorized scooters.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings