What You Get
- Click here
- Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $650 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Italian city taxes not included and payable locally.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Car rental fees not included, such as administration fee, mandatory snow chains from November-April (8.10 Euros per day), credit card deposit (may vary between 100-500 Euros), optional additional theft and damage insurance, additional driver fees (8.10 Euros per driver per day), optional Super Personal Accident Insurance (17.50 Euros per day), infant and child car seats (30 Euros per day), or any fees relating to fuel, additional rental time, moving violations, parking tickets, insurance deductibles, vehicle malfunction, or vehicle damage.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Italian
- Currency: Euro
- One Groupon per person
Gate 1 Travel: 75,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2012.
Explore Italy During an 8-Day Vacation with Car Rental
From opera houses and ornate churches to mouthwatering cuisine and thermal spas, the bounties of Italy are on full display during this 8-day vacation with airfare from Gate 1 Travel. You’ll have 1 day on the outskirts of Milan, but your main base for the trip will be the resort town of Montecatini. While you’re there, you can relax in a simmering hot spring or hop behind the wheel of your included rental car for day trips through the countryside. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- 7-day car rental: Economy Manual (Fiat Panda or similar); upgrade to other categories available
- Car rental includes: Unlimited mileage, Third Party Liability Insurance (RCA), Collision Damage Waiver Reduction (CDW), Theft Protection Reduction (TP), Airport charges, local taxes (VAT)
- Car rental does not include administration fee, mandatory snow chains from November–April, credit card deposit, optional additional theft and damage insurance, additional driver fees, optional Super Personal Accident Insurance, infant and child car seats, or any fees relating to fuel, additional rental time, moving violations, parking tickets, insurance deductibles, vehicle malfunction, or vehicle damage
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel du Park et Regina, Hotel Minerva Palace, Hotel Puccini, Hotel San Marco, Grand Hotel Vittoria, Hotel Tuscany Inn, Hotel Montebello or similar in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Milan-Malpensa Airport, Ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto or similar in Milan Malpensa
- Daily breakfast
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Gate 1 Travel contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/18/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $650 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Airfare is available from the New York City metro area. The departure airport (JFK, EWR or LGA) will be advised at the time of booked based on availability. The supplemental fee to depart from a city that isn’t included is subject to departure date and availability at the time of booking.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking. Please call Gate 1 Travel for more information.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? You can either choose another date or be refunded by Groupon. We suggest calling Gate 1 Travel to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? Children 11 and under do not need a voucher in order to travel. Please contact Gate 1 Travel directly for child fares at (800) 682-3333. occupancy arrangements may be requested with Gate 1 Travel at the time of reservation.
- Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/18/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- $200 per person to cancel; 61-day cancellation required or fee of 50% Groupon price; 31-day or fee up to 90% Groupon price; 2-day or fee up to Groupon price
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in, 25+ with valid driver's licence to rent a car
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $650 fee to travel solo
- Car rental fees not included, such as administration fee, mandatory snow chains from November-April (8.10 Euros per day), credit card deposit (may vary between 100-500 Euros), optional additional theft and damage insurance, additional driver fees (8.10 Euros per driver per day), optional Super Personal Accident Insurance (17.50 Euros per day), infant and child car seats (30 Euros per day), or any fees relating to fuel, additional rental time, moving violations, parking tickets, insurance deductibles, vehicle malfunction, or vehicle damage
- Italian city taxes not included and payable locally
- Deal cannot be combined with any promotional codes.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.