You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Rail transfers between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Carlton Capri or Hotel Abbazia in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at Grand Hotel Mediterraneo or Hotel Delle Nazioni in Florence
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Villafranca in Rome
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This 9-day tour from Gate 1 Travel lets you take in the excitement of Venice, Florence, and Rome. Use your free time on the trip to explore independently or take optional guided tours. Walking tour of Florence and Venice, as well as a tour of Vatican Museums are included.
- Rialto Market: Venice’s market of choice for nearly 1,000 years is home to the fresh seafood and seasonal vegetables that keep the city’s kitchens humming. Watch the bustle of buyers and sellers in the wholesale section, or hit the retail shops for a snack.
- Doge’s Palace: Once the residence of the city’s supreme ruler, this 14th-century Venetian Gothic icon today serves as a museum celebrating Venice’s history and culture.
- Worth the climb: the view of Florence and the Tuscan countryside from the top of Giotto’s Bell Tower
- Wine country: Florence’s wine is an art form; stop at a local winery to sip an aromatic chianti, the area’s signature vino.
- Eat like a local: Rome’s quintessential street food is trapizzino, a baked-bread pocket filled with cheese, meat, and veggies.
- Trevi Fountain: According to legend, tossing a coin over your shoulder into this ornate fountain will guarantee your return to the Eternal City.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Gondola ride ($48/person)
- Accademia Gallery tour ($51/person)
- Half-day Chianti tour ($56/person)
- Naples and Pompeii tour with lunch ($162/person)
- Ancient Rome tour ($67/person)