Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- All transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Sheraton Warsaw Hotel or similar in Warsaw
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hilton Gdansk, Hotel Gdansk Boutique, or similar in Gdansk
- 2 nights of accommodations at Q Hotel Plus Wrocław or similar in Wroclaw
- 3 nights of accommodations at Golden Tulip Krakow Kazimierz, Vienna House Andel’s Cracow, or similar in Krakow
- Hotel porterage
Attractions & Meals
- 13 meals: 9 breakfasts, 4 dinners with wine
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Services of local guides in all major cities
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Comfortable wireless earphones for enhanced touring
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Though Polish heritage runs strong through some of America’s biggest cities, there’s no substitute for the homeland itself. On this 11-day tour from Gate 1 Travel, you’ll visit some of Poland’s most important sites, including the capital-city streets of Warsaw, the Solidarity stronghold of Gdańsk, and the medieval sites of Kraków.
- Day 1: Board an overnight flight to Poland.
- Day 2: Arrive in Warsaw and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 3: See Lazienki Park and Old Town during a morning tour.
- Day 4: Visit Marienburg Castle en route to Gdańsk.
- Day 5: Enjoy a tour of Gdańsk.
- Day 6: Tour the medieval town of Toruń on your way to Wrocław.
- Day 7: See the Market Square and Panorama of the Battle of Racławice on a tour of Wrocław.
- Day 8: On your way to Kraków, visit the Jasna Gora Monastery in Częstochowa.
- Day 9: View Wawel Royal Castle on a tour of Kraków, then travel to Auschwitz-Birkenau to pay your respects.
- Day 10: Enjoy your day at leisure in Kraków.
- Day 11: Return to the United States.
Call Gate 1 Travel at (800) 682-3333 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 8 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Wilanow Palace tour on day 3 ($52/person)
- Chopin concert on day 3 ($62/person)
- Kashubian dinner on day 5 ($82/person)
- Polish folklore dinner and show on day 8 ($84/person)
- Wieliczka Salt Mine tour on day 10 ($77/person)