After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Hotel at a Glance: Geronimo Creek Retreat
Tipis and cabins dot the wooded grounds of Geronimo Creek Retreat, but you won’t be roughing it here. There’s an outdoor hot tub, and most of the units are equipped with full kitchens. A creek runs along the property, complete with a rope swing. As a guest, you’ll have access to kayaking, paddleboards, and more
- Pine trees shade a babbling creek where you can cast out a line for fish.
- Go glamping: You can stay in a tipi equipped with a kitchenette or cozy up in a loft in an old-fashioned log cabin.
- Game on: Play ping-pong or darts in the rec room, which also has a big-screen TV and a hot tub.
- Paddle down the Guadalupe River, just a 10- to 15-minute drive from the property. Kayaks are available for guests to use, free of charge.
- Nearby shopping: San Marcos Premium Outlets is just a 20-minute drive away.
Seguin, Texas: Historic Pecan Town near New Braunfels
Seguin has more than earned its nickname as the Pecan Capital of Texas. It has a pecan orchard, a pecan-nutcracker museum, an annual pecan festival, and a half-ton sculpture of a pecan that’s believed to be the biggest in the world. The small town on the banks of the Guadalupe River also has a charming downtown lined with Victorian-era houses and boutiques.
Seguin is less than a fifteen minute drive from New Braunfels, where you’ll find the famous Schlitterbahn water park. Here, you can splash down high-speed water slides and scream your way up water coasters that zoom uphill. To explore nature, take a canoe down the Guadalupe River or hike the otherworldly Natural Bridge Caverns.