You’re viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Skyscrapers and Beaches in Tokyo and Bali
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Transfer flight between countries
- Round-trip airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Globotours at (800) 988-4833.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Standard Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Dash Hotel Seminyak or similar in Bali
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro or similar in Tokyo
- Daily breakfast
Upgrade Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 nights of accommodations at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa or similar in Bali
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hyatt Regency Tokyo or similar in Tokyo
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Spend this vacation from Globotours splitting your time between two popular Asian travel destinations. Tokyo, Japan’s capital and the world’s largest city by most measures, is known for its contrasts. You could spend hours checking out the dazzling spectacle of Shibuya (Japan’s answer to Times Square) just as easily as you could spend a day basking in the tranquility of the city’s many traditional gardens. On the breathtaking isle of Bali, you can lounge on the beaches or tour the city center of Ubud, which served as the backdrop for the movie Eat Pray Love.
- Imperial Palace: Visitors aren’t allowed inside the emperor’s home, but you can wander through the gardens and see the remains of the 15th-century Edo Castle.
- Bird’s-eye view: You can see as far as Mount Fuji and Mount Tsukuba from the observation deck at Tokyo Tower, a structure modeled after the Eiffel Tower.
- Kuta Night Market: Sample nasi goreng—a Balinese fried-rice-based meal—at this market held from 6 p.m. to midnight.
- Batubalan village: Watch artisans dye intricate designs onto batik fabric used for traditional Balinese dresses and skirts.
Call Globotours at (800) 988-4833 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact Globotours for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades (Minimum 2 participants)
- Ubud, the Cultural Heart of Bali tour ($49/person)
- Amazing Tanah Lot tour ($53/person)
- Visit to Uluwatu Temple and Kecak dance show ($45/person)
- The Art and Nature of Bali tour ith lunch ($69/person)
- The Beautiful Kintamani tour ($63/person)
- Ayung River white water rafting ($51/person)
- Snorkling at USAT Liberty and East Bali ($118/person)
- Morning Tokyo city tour ($53/person)
- Morning Tsukiji fish market and sushi-making workshop tour ($137/person)
- Full-day Mount Fuji and Hakone tour with lunch (round-trip by motorcoach; $151/person)
- Full-day Mount Fuji and Hakone tour with lunch (return bullet-train ride; $173/person)
- Full-day Nikko World Heritage tour with lunch ($156/person)
- Full-day Old and New Tokyo city bus tour with lunch ($127/person)
- Full-day Ghibli Museum & Ghibli Film Appreciation tour with lunch ($140/person, valid Wed, Thu, and Fri only)