What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with go-today no later than 3/24/20. Be sure to book early for best availability.
- For additional questions, please call our travel advisors at (800) 227-3235.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $450 (4-night standard package) or $550 (6-night upgrade package) fee to travel solo. City taxes not included; to be paid locally upon checkout.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Greek
- Currency: Euro
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Rental car (6-night upgrade package only)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 or 6 nights depending on option purchased + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 or 6 nights of accommodations at Polis Grand Hotel or similar in Athens
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Known as the Cradle of Western Civilization, Athens has a wealth of historic and intellectual attractions. Though many of the most popular attractions are in ruins, there’s still a modern feel to many of the local museums and galleries. You’ll get to explore the city at your own pace during this vacation from go-today. The open itinerary lets you spend your time however you please.
- Climb to the top of Mount Lycabettus to watch the sun set against the backdrop of Athens’s ancient ruins
- Spend a night on the town in the Psiri district, where you can dance in lively nightclubs and drink ouzo in its taverns.
- Stroll through the Acropolis to marvel at ancient temples towering above the city. The Parthenon sits at the top of the walled city center.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- City sightseeing Athens hop-on-hop-off tour (from $25/person)
- Cape Sounion tour (from $66/person)
- Athens by night tour (from $90/person)
- Ancient Corinth tour (from $82/person)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2020. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 3/24/20 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $450 (4-night standard package) or $550 (6-night upgrade package) fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.