Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Flight from Athens to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Candia Hotel or similar in Athens
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Taormina, Hotel Rome Pisana, or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll visit two of Europe’s most ancient cities—Athens and Rome—on this 8-day vacation from go-today. There’s no set itinerary, leaving you free to check out ruins, temples, and other masterpieces at your own pace. In Athens, you’ll have the chance to take in The Parthenon, an ancient temple to the Goddess Athena perched high above the Acropolis. In Rome, you can tour St. Peter’s at the Vatican, gawk at Michelangelo’s masterpiece inside the Sistine Chapel, and admire the engineering marvel that is the Colosseum.
- Constitution Square was the Athens’s most important commercial center during the 19th century; it’s since been renovated, and it boasts a gorgeous Metro Station with its own museum of artifacts found during construction. It’s also centrally located near some of the most-visited tourist sites in Athens, including the Acropolis and Hadrian’s Library.
- Diomidis Botanical Garden: A 15-minute drive from the center of Athens, the garden features more than two-dozen lakes and some 2,500 plants that include bamboo trees.
- Spanish Steps: A fascinating cross-section of Roman locals, street merchants, and tourists makes this one of the city’s best spots for people watching.
- Trevi Fountain: According to legend, tossing a coin over one’s shoulder into this ornate fountain will guarantee a return to the Eternal City.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 12 years or older to travel, please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Copy stages are responsible for adding optional tours / upgrades with pricing, when applicable.
- Include a description of the tour, when applicable.