Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Transfer flight from Barcelona to Paris
- Transfer flight from Paris to Venice
- Rail transfer from Venice to Florence
- Rail transfer from Florence to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (11 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Silken St. Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile or similar in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at Apogia Sirio or similar in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at Cimabue Hotel or similar in Florence
- 2 nights of accommodations at Taormina Hotel or similar in Rome
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
This trip delves into five of Europe’s top cities: Venice, Paris, Florence, Rome, and Barcelona. You’ll see timeless works of art—from Florence’s Renaissance masterpieces to Barcelona’s quirky architecture—as well as some of the world’s most recognizable landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower and the Colosseum. Below are a few other sightseeing suggestions for your self-guided trip:
- The cafés of Paris: Head to Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore to sip coffee where Hemingway, Camus, Picasso, Sartre, and de Beauvoir once did.
- Must-see attractions in Paris: Stroll the Seine River and climb the Eiffel Tower at dusk, when you can watch the sun set amid sweeping views of the city.
- St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome: Topped with an elaborate dome designed by Michelangelo, this is Rome’s most-visited cathedral. Take a tour to see the site of Charlemagne’s coronation and Michelangelo’s Pietà statue, which depicts the Virgin Mary with Christ after the crucifixion.
- Must-see attractions in Florence: Don’t miss the spectacular Florence Cathedral, topped by Filippo Brunelleschi’s dome, or the Uffizi Gallery, where you can behold Botticelli’s The Birth of Venus, Diego Velázquez’s self-portrait, and several works by Leonardo da Vinci.
- Barcelona’s Iconic architecture: Work on Antoni Gaudí’s La Sagrada Familia basilica was started in the 1880s, and we’re still waiting for somebody to finish it. Even if that never happens, it’s already one of the most unusual-looking churches in Christendom.
- Picasso Museum: One of the largest collections anywhere of works by the 20th-century Spanish master.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- City Sightseeing Barcelona Tour (from $36 per person)
- 48-Hour Barcelona Card Express Pass (from $27 per person)
- Barcelona Half-Day Tour: The Best of Gaudi (from $57 per person)
- 48-Hour Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour (from $48 per person)
- Montparnasse Tower Observatory Self-Guided Tour (from $25 per person)
- Seine River Cruise from Eiffel Tower (from $14 per person)
- 48-Hour Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Sightseeing Tour (from $41 per person)
- Ancient Rome Walking Tour ($65 per person)
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica (from $79 per person)
- Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (24-hour option from $36 per person; 48-hour option from $43 per person)
- Original Florence Walking Tour (from $45 per person)
- Venice Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (24-hour option from $31 per person; 48-hour option from $42 per person)
- Private Gondola Ride (from $95 per person)
- Discover Venice & Shred Gondola Ride (from $70 per person)