Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- 2nd class rail from Budapest to Vienna and Vienna to Prague
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Atlantic Hotel or similar in Budapest
- 2 nights of accommodations at Art Hotel Vienna or similar in Vienna
- 2 nights of accommodations at Petr Hotel or similar in Prague
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Budapest, Vienna, and Prague inspired some of history’s most memorable creations in fine art, music, and architecture. You can take a boat ride down the Danube in Budapest, visit the Vienna State Opera, and marvel at Prague’s spire-topped churches during this 8-day vacation from go-today. There’s no set itinerary, so you’re free to explore the landmarks at your leisure.
- Chain Bridge: This bridge suspended over the Danube connected the independent cities of Buda and Pest before they were united in 1873.
- See a unicorn’s horn and other oddities at Vienna’s Imperial Treasury, located inside Hofburg Palace, a behemoth with more than 2,000 rooms.
- Grab a beer at the Prague Beer Museum. Just as popular with locals as with tourists, it has more than 30 Czech brews on tap.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Budapest grand city tour (from $31/person)
- Buda Castle Explorer Walking Tour (from $71/person)
- 48-hour Vienna hop-on hop-off bus tour (from $44/person)
- Old Vienna walking tour (from $23/person)
- Two-day City Sightseeing tour in Prague (from $35/ person)
- Prague by boat tour (from $25/person)