Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from London to Madrid
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at ibis London Wembley Hotel or similar in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Ganivet or similar in Madrid
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Vacationers on this 8-day trip will start out in London, cruising along busy streets in red double-decker buses to visit the London Eye and other historical, British landmarks. And to finish their trip, they’ll fly to Madrid for a self-guided cultural tour filled with late dinners (if they choose to eat like a local) and dazzling art museums.
- Shakespeare’s Globe: Built on the spot where the original theater was destroyed in 1613, this replica hosts world-class renditions of the Bard’s plays for sitters and discount-savvy standers (a.k.a groundlings).
- Bird’s-eye view of Big Ben: Board the London Eye, a giant Ferris wheel, to see the city and the River Thames from inside a glass-walled pod. The view is best at night, when the city is all lit up.
- Visit Reina Sofia: This 20th-century art museum houses Picasso’s famous anti-war painting Guernica, inspired by the events of the Spanish Civil War.
- One of the world’s great art museums: A Madrid must-visit is The Prado, which displays the work of Spanish masters including El Greco, Velazquez, and Goya. You can also see the famous Garden of Earthly Delights by Hieronymus Bosch.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- In London:
- Hop-on, hop-off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours), from $59 per person
- Tower of London, from $40 per person
- In Madrid:
- Hop-on, hop-off bus sightseeing tour (24 hours), from $32 per person
- Madrid Highlights Tour, from $34 per person