Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Flight from London to Paris
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (800) 227-3235.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis London Wembley or similar in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile or similar in Paris
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Paris and London are home to some of the best museums and most famous landmarks on Earth. You can write your own tale of two cities—and at your own pace—during this 8-day vacation from go-today.
- Eat like a local: London is known for its pubs (there are roughly 7,000 of them), where you can enjoy crispy fish and chips and pints of bitter.
- Tate Modern: Thanks to the museum’s free admission, you can peruse masterpieces by Picasso and Dalí without spending a dime.
- Hidden secret: Grab a lantern and descend deep into Paris’s underbelly to see catacombs lined with skulls and bones arranged in eerie patterns.
- Must-see attractions: Stroll the Seine river and climb the Eiffel Tower at dusk, when you can watch the sunset amid sweeping views of Paris.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- London hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours - from $59 per person)
- Tower of London tour (from $40 per person)
- Paris hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours - from $48 per person)
- Montparnasse Tower Observatory self-guided tour (from $25 per person)
- Seine River cruise from Eiffel Tower (from $14 per person)