What You Get
- Click here
- Call go-today at (800) 227-3235 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $400 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English (London); French (Paris)
- Currency: British pound (London); Euro (Paris)
- One Groupon per person
London and Paris Getaway with Airfare
Paris and London are home to some of the best museums and most famous landmarks on earth. You can write your own tale of two cities—and at your own pace—during this 8-day vacation from go-today. Each option includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from London to Paris
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (800) 227-3235.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis London Wembley or similar in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Comfort Hotel Lamarck or similar in Paris
- Daily breakfast
- Add sightseeing starting at $100 more per person
- Add roundtrip shared transfers starting at $100 more per person
- Add both sightseeing and roundtrip shared transfers starting at $200 more per person
The optional sightseeing upgrade includes an Original London Sightseeing 1-day hop-on hop-off ticket, a standard ticket for London Eye and the London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, and a 2-day hop-on hop-off ticket for the City Sightseeing Paris/Big Bus Tour
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/14/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Check the Deal Options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a Deal Option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? For promotions, which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 2/14/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (866) 674-1847 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.