What You Get
- 14-day/12-night Europe vacation with airfare
- 14 options available, including departures in November and December 2016 and January, February, and March 2017 from New York City (specific gateway based on availability).
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Note: All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $800 fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Policies and Fees
For all options, book by: 8/9/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking.
- Taxes: Paris, Barcelona, and Italian city taxes not included and must be paid locally upon check-out.
- Additional fees: Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
See Europe’s Most Famous Sights
Get the study-abroad experience you never had or relive the one you did with this intense, 14-day tour from go-today. Your trip starts in London’s foggy streets before you’re whisked away to the bright lights of Paris, the ruins of Rome, and the sun-kissed beaches of Barcelona. With six stops in total, your schedule will be jam-packed, but don’t worry—you’ll be free to explore every city completely at your leisure. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City
- Connecting flights for London–Paris, Amsterdam–Florence, and Rome–Barcelona
- Second-class rail transportation for Paris–Amsterdam and Florence–Rome
- 2 nights of accommodations at My Place Hotel or similar in London
- 2 nights of accommodations at Comfort Hotel Lamarck Montmartre or similar in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at Dutch Design Hotel Artemis or similar in Amsterdam
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Cimabue or similar in Florence
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Rome - Pisana or similar in Rome
- 2 nights of accommodations at Silken St. Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
- Paris, Barcelona, and Italy’s city taxes are not included.
- Add a hop-on/hop-off bus tour in each city for $200 more per person
- The British Museum: See historic artifacts of global significance—including the Rosetta Stone, the Parthenon Marbles, and a mummy that dates back to 3300 BC—at this iconic museum, the most-visited in the United Kingdom.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral: This 17th-century church is topped with one of the largest domes on Earth and features a Whispering Gallery with impressive acoustics.
- Kensington Roof Gardens: Nearly 1.5 acres of trees and gardens span this rooftop nightclub. Keep your eye out for the resident flamingos.
- Decadent desserts: Try sweets such as dainty macarons and rich chocolate mousse.
- Famous trio: The mysterious Mona Lisa, the armless Venus de Milo, and the headless Winged Victory of Samothrace are all on display at the Louvre.
- Eternal love: Couples have clamped more than 700,000 padlocks on the Pont des Arts, a bridge over the Seine, to symbolize their undying devotion.
- Drink like a local: Hit up Wynand Fockink, a tasting room and distillery that’s famous for its jenever (or Dutch gin), which is the potent juniper-flavored liquor that gin evolved from.
- Stroll down Prinsengracht, one of the city’s three main canals, and discover quaint shops and flower stands while admiring the ebb of the water and the bobbing of the house boats.
- Museum het Rembrandthuis: The ultimate Rembrandt museum, you’ll find a plethora of sketches and drawings as well as items owned by the master painter himself.
- Michelangelo’s David stands in all his glory at the Galleria dell’Accademia. Get there early or make reservations for prime viewing of the iconic sculpture.
- Brunelleschi’s Duomo: An imposing red dome is the distinguishing feature of this 14th-century cathedral, one of Italy’s most beloved landmarks.
- Leather-crafting demonstrations give insight into one of Florence’s oldest and most esteemed trades.
- Cinecittà: Go behind the scenes at Italy’s preeminent movie studio, where the likes of Federico Fellini, Martin Scorsese, and Wes Anderson have shot some of their best-known films.
- Old Bridge Gelato: Grab a scoop of what is arguably Italy’s most delicious dessert at this gelateria outside the Vatican, which uses ingredients such as whole milk, fresh cream, and fruits.
- Climb the Spanish Steps at the Piazza di Spagna, where you’ll find an elaborate fountain and the house where English poet John Keats briefly lived in 1821. Movie lovers will recognize the steps from Roman Holiday starring Audrey Hepburn.
- Plan a late lunch if you don’t want to go hungry before dinner; locals typically don’t take their evening meal until 9–11 p.m. with some restaurants staying closed until then.
- Cruise the Belaeric Sea: Tours run about 40–90 minutes and provide unique views of the city—some even offer cocktails and live music.
- Fantastical architecture designed by Antoni Gaudí is scattered across the city, from the whimsical mosaic iguana of Park Güell to the as-yet unfinished marvel of the Sagrada Familia.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Check the deal options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a deal option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? For promotions, which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.
- Promotional value expires Aug 9, 2016. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 8/9/16 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to fee up to Groupon price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Paris, Barcelona, and Italian city taxes not included and must be paid locally upon check-out
- $800 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Europe Vacation with Airfare from go-today
- Round-trip airfare included from New York City; alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for an additional fee.