See Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, and the Colosseum on a European Vacation
London, Paris, and Rome are all on the itinerary for this 11-day, 9-night vacation from Go-today. Get to know each city on a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour before striking out on your own.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from NYC, WAS, or LAX
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum
- 3 nights at Villa Eugénie in Paris
- 3 nights at Hotel Albani Roma in Rome
- 2nd class train transportation from London to Paris
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tours in each city
- Daily breakfast<p>
Day 1: En route to London
- Flight time: 7.5 hours from New York; 8 hours from Washington, DC; 11.5 hours from Los Angeles<p>
Days 2–4: London
The Holiday Inn’s South Kensington location puts you within walking distance of Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace, where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge store their comic book collection. The upscale shopping on Kensington High Street is just a few blocks away. Exploring the rest of London is a cinch; the hotel is steps away from three subway lines—Circle, District, and Piccadilly—at the Gloucester Road tube station.
- 24-hour sightseeing tour: The Original London Sightseeing Tour makes stops at Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and other popular attractions; three walking tours and a Thames River cruise are also included<p>
Days 5–7: Paris
The 17th arrondissement is mainly residential—cobblestoned boulevards lined with neighborhood cafes and small parks extend in all directions from the Villa Eugénie. Three subway lines are within a 10-minute walk of your hotel; use these to transfer to lines heading into central Paris.
- Train travel from London: 2.5 hours
- Two-day sightseeing tour: The buses of City Sightseeing Paris go to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre.<p>
Days 8–10: Rome
Hotel Albani Roma is just a few blocks from the Villa Borghese gardens, which are dotted with ornate museums and residences. A five-minute walk in the opposite direction takes you to streetcars and buses connecting with Rome’s central subway system.
- Flight time from Paris: 2 hours
- Two-day sightseeing tour: City Sightseeing Rome buses stop at he Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and the Colosseum.<p>
Day 11: En route to USA
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Check the Deal Options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a Deal Option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? For promotions which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.