See Buckingham Palace, the Eiffel Tower, and the Colosseum on a European Vacation
London, Paris, and Rome are all on the itinerary for this 11-day vacation from go-today. There are no scheduled activities on the trip—you're free to see each city at your own pace.
The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York, Washington, DC, or Los Angeles
- Alternate departure dates and gateways may be available for an additional fee.
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn London - Kensington Forum, Grange Strathmore Hotel, or Grange Rochester Hotel. Assigned hotel is subject to availability.
- 3 nights at Villa Eugénie in Paris
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn Express Rome - San Giovanni
- 2nd-class train transportation from London to Paris
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- Daily breakfast
Day 1: En route to London
- Flight time: 7.5 hours from New York; 8 hours from Washington, DC; 11.5 hours from Los Angeles
Days 2–4: London
You'll stay at one of three hotels in London—the Holiday Inn and Grange Strathmore would put you within walking distance of Kensington Gardens and Kensington Palace, where the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge live. The Grange Rochester sits a few miles away, close to Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. Exploring the rest of London is a cinch; all three hotels are steps away from subway lines.
- Recommended activities: Must-see tourist spots include Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and the British Museum, with exhibits including the Rosetta Stone and Parthenon marbles from the Acropolis.
Days 5–7: Paris
The Villa Eugénie is in the 17th arrondissement, a mainly residential neighborhood with cobblestoned boulevards, neighborhood cafes, and small parks. Three subway lines are within a 10-minute walk of your hotel; use these to transfer to lines heading into central Paris.
- Train travel from London: 2.5 hours
- Recommended activities: Take a Seine River cruise to break up visits to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Louvre.
Days 8–10: Rome
Holiday Inn Express Rome–San Giovanni lies a few miles outside of Rome's ancient center—where you'll find the Coliseum and Roman Forum—but it's just a 10-minute walk from subway lines that can take you all over the city. It's also close to a major train station, making it ideal for day trips throughout central Italy.
- Flight time from Paris: 2 hours
- Recommended activities: No trip to Rome is complete without visiting the Pantheon and the Colosseum, each relics of the Roman Empire built more than 1800 years ago.
Day 11: En route to USA
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Check the Deal Options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a Deal Option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
For promotions which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.