What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with go-today no later than 12/18/19. Be sure to book early for best availability.
- For additional questions, please call our travel advisors at (800) 227-3235.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $800 fee to travel solo. City taxes not included; to be paid locally upon checkout.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: English (London), French (Paris), and Italian (Rome)
- Currency: Pound sterling (London), Euro (Paris and Rome)
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Rail transfer from London to Paris
- Air transfer from Paris to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ibis Budget London Whitechapel or similar in London
- 3 nights of accommodations at Jardin Le Brea or similar in Paris
- 2 nights of accommodations at Taormina Hotel or similar in Rome
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Jet to three European capitals — London, Paris, and Rome — to explore them at your own pace. There’s no itinerary; you could watch the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace, have a candlelit dinner inside the Eiffel Tower, or tour the Colosseum.
- See a show: London’s West End has roughly 40 theaters staging musicals and plays.
- Montparnasse Tower: Head to the top of this tower on the Bohemian left bank of the Seine for a panoramic view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
- Sistine Chapel: Gaze up at Michelangelo’s famously intricate ceiling to see one of the Renaissance’s greatest hits.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Tower of London tour (from $40/person)
- London Eye fast-track tour (from $56/person)
- The Making of Harry Potter tour in London (from $111/person)
- Paris hop on hop of bus sightseeing tour (48 hours; from $48/person)
- Montparnasse Tower Observatory self-guided tour(from $25/person)
- Seine River cruise from Eiffel Tower (from $14/person)
- Rome hop on hop off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours; from $42/person)
- Ancient Rome walking tour ($68/person)
- Colosseum Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill morning tour (from $72/person)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 12/18/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (866) 674-1847 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $800 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.