go-today: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
8-Day Spain Vacation with Airfare
On this vacation in Spain, you’ll have an open agenda to explore two beautiful Spanish cities. First you’ll head to Madrid, where you’ll find the Prado Museum, where you can stand in wonder at priceless works of art by European masters, and the Royal Palace, where you can see the throne room and private chambers of King Carlos II and Queen Isabel II. For the next three nights, you’ll be stationed in Barcelona, where you can sip sangria in the Gothic Quarter and ramble along La Rambla—the famous boulevard is perfect for people watching. This vacation from go-today includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from Madrid to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (800) 227-3235.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Rafaelhoteles Ventas or similar in Madrid
- 3 nights of accommodations at Ibis Styles Barcelona, Silken St. Gervasi, or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/14/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $400 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to email@example.com with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.