✈ 8-Day Spain Vacation with Hotels and Air from go-today - Barcelona and Madrid
Spain Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Limited quantity available
Over 20 bought
go-today: 30,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from Madrid to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this 8-day vacation from go-today, you’ll have an open agenda to explore two beautiful Spanish cities. You’ll start with 3 nights in Madrid before heading to Barcelona for a 3-night stay.
- Prado Museum: See a large collection of paintings by notable artists such as Titian, Rafael, and Goya in Madrid.
- Royal Palace: Get a look at some of the nearly 3,000 rooms in this opulent 18th-century estate.
- Work in progress: Make time to stop by La Sagrada Família, a Barcelona cathedral that’s been under construction since 1882.
- Go people watching on La Rambla, Barcelona’s main pedestrian thoroughfare. It’s packed with cafés and street performers.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with go-today no later than 4/18/19. Be sure to book early for best availability.
Know Before You Go
- Additional taxes & fees: $400 fee to travel solo. City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Spanish and Catalan
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 4/18/19 or promo value expires
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in, 12+ to stay
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (866) 674-1847 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $400 fee to travel solo
- City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.