7-Day Vacation in Paris and Barcelona
Explore the vivid architecture and world-famous art galleries that make up two of Europe's most vibrant cities: Paris and Barcelona. You'll split your time between both destinations, but the itinerary is wide open, letting you personalize your vacation. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (gateway based on availability)
- 3 nights of standard accommodations at the Villa Luxembourg in Paris
- 3 nights of standard accommodations at the Silken St. Gervasi Barcelona in Barcelona
- Continuing flight from Paris to Barcelona
- Breakfast daily
France's epicenter, Paris presents an array of haute fashion, iconic paintings, and Gothic architecture along the banks of the Seine River. You'll have 3 days to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Paris, many of which are within easy reach of your accommodations at Villa Luxembourg.
- Climb the Eiffel Tower at night when its iron frame is lit by thousands of twinkling lights until midnight.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: Stained-glass mosaics and Gothic bell towers adorn this 850-year-old church, which inspired Victor Hugo to write The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
- See the Mona Lisa and Venus di Milo at the Louvre.
- Eat like a local: Street-side bistros serve juicy steak frites and skewers of foie gras. For dessert, indulge in colorful macarons or fruit-infused dessert soup.
Barcelona's scenery is characterized by medieval churches and architect Anton Gaudí's eccentric designs. During your 3-day stint in the city, you'll be close to the Gothic Quarter and La Sagrada Família.
- La Sagrada Família: Gaudí's most famous building, this cathedral appears to be covered in dripping wax and has been a work in progress since the 1880s.
- Picasso's early drawings and rare Blue Period paintings fill the medieval buildings that make up the Picasso Museum.
- La Boqueria food market: Vendors' stalls offer fresh-caught octopus, olives, and fruits.
- Eat like a local: Tapas come gratis with a drink at many of Barcelona's bars. We recommend stuffed mussels and patatas bravas.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call go-today at 800-227-3235 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone at the time when you redeem your voucher with go-today.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
Check the Deal Options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a Deal Option, call go-today at 800-227-3235 for the most up-to-date availability.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
For promotions which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.