Go Today: 14,000+ Groupon travelers served since 2012.
Jetset to Both Paris and Barcelona
During this vacation from go-today, you’ll leisurely enjoy a break in two iconic European cities: Paris and Barcelona. You can watch the night light up around the Eiffel Tower, then spend three nights in Barcelona whose nightlife puts most others’ to shame. There is no itinerary, so you can explore both of these historic and lively cities at your own pace. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Paris to Barcelona
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Comfort Hotel Lamarck Paris 18 or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Silken St. Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing in each city from $100 per person
- Private transfers from $200 per person
- Sightseeing and transfers from $300 per person
- Paris: city sightseeing big bus tour 2 days with Seine River Cruise from Eiffel Tower
- Barcelona: city sightseeing tour 2 days
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for go-today contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/16/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $500 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call go-today at (866) 674-1847 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Check the deal options above to see if there is availability for the specific date you are interested in. If there are multiple dates listed in a deal option, call go-today at (866) 674-1847 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If go-today is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? For promotions, which include airfare, all travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with go-today at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact go-today at (866) 674-1847 for details.
7. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at email@example.com to request any additional services.
8. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.
9. The airport(s) offered in the Groupon are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.