Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Flight from Paris to Lisbon
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Le Royal Hotel or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Mundial or similar in Lisbon
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You’ll start your 8-day adventure in the “city of love.” Paris enchants visitors with its historic landmarks, neighborhood cafés, and chic locals. Soak up the City of Light on a cruise along the Seine, the city’s main waterway, which courses past Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Eiffel Tower. The trip will then take you to Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in Europe - predating London, Paris, and Rome by several centuries. Perhaps as a result, many of the city’s top attractions have a timeless quality to them. You can see many of the major sites aboard Tram 28, an antique yellow trolley that winds through the Arab Quarter, the downtown district of Baixa, and the nightlife hubs of Chiado and Bairro Alto.
- Must-see museum in Paris: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.
- Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre, a hilltop district known for the Sacre-Couer cathedral, the Moulin Rouge theater, and spectacular views of the city.
- Enjoy the view from Sacré-Cœur, which sits at the highest point in the city in the heart of Montmartre.
- Parque das Nações: This waterfront park contains a promenade, a multilevel shopping mall, and one of the world’s largest aquariums.
- Listen to live fado music in the hilltop district of Bairro Alto. The folk music style’s haunting sounds are uniquely Portuguese.
- Climb to the top of Belem Tower for panoramic views of Lisbon’s harbor. Built in 1515, the tower was the starting point for ocean voyages in the 16th century and beyond.
- Best spot for a night on the town: Bairro Alto, a hilltop district with dozens of restaurants and bars playing jazz, electronica, and local fado music, a melancholy guitar music that’s distinctive to Portugal.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Paris hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour for $48 per person
- Montparnasse Tower Observatory Self-Guided Tour for $48 per person
- Seine River Cruise from Eiffel Tower for $14 per person
- Lisbon hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour for $29 per person
- Classic Lisbon half-day city tour for $58 per person