Explore Paris and Rome at Your Own Pace
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Flight from Paris to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Best Western Hôtel Ronceray-Opéra or similar in Paris
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Taormina, Hotel Rome Pisana, or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Paris and Rome are home to some of the world’s best museums and most famous landmarks. You can see the wonders of these two European capitals in all their glory—and at your own pace—during this 8-day trip from go-today.
- Must-see museum in Paris: Musee d’Orsay is an Impressionist-lovers’ dream located inside a Beaux-Arts turn-of-the-century train station, and offers a nice alternative to the often-overcrowded L’ouvre.
- Take in the view from the top of Notre-Dame Cathedral instead of the Eiffel Tower for a chance to see Gothic architecture up close.
- Head to the Vatican City to see the Sistine Chapel—where Michelangelo painted his famous frescoes—or St. Peter’s Basilica, Rome’s most-visited cathedral.
- Eat like a local: Rome’s quintessential street food is trapizzino, a baked-bread pocket filled with cheese, meat, and veggies.
Email go-today at email@example.com for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- City-sightseeing Paris bus tour ( 24 hours from $44 per person, 48 hours from $50 per person)
- Illuminations of Paris by Motorcoach (from $40 per person)
- Versailles with audioguide and transportation (from $96 per person)
- Rome hop-on-hop-off tour (48 hours from $48 per person)
- Ancient Rome walking tour (from $70 per person)
- Espresso and Gelato walking small-group tour (from $80 per person)