Vacation in Three Great Italian Cities
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Second-class rail from Rome to Florence
- Second-class rail from Florence to Venice
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at (866) 674-1847.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Taormina, Hotel Rome Pisana, or similar in Rome
- 2 nights of accommodations at the Hotel Cimabue or similar in Florence
- 2 nights of accommodations at the Smart Hotel Holidayor similar in Venice
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
On this vacation 9-day vacation from go-today, you’ll have an open itinerary for exploring three of Italy’s most famous cities. The capital, Rome, is known for relics like the Colosseum and Vatican City. Florence, the center of Italy’s art scene, was home to artists Michelangelo and Botticelli and is where the famous David still stands. And no trip to Italy would be complete without a ride on one of Venice’s ubiquitous gondolas.
- Eat like a local: Rome’s quintessential street food is trapizzino, a baked-bread pocket filled with cheese, meat, and veggies.
- Piazzale Michelangelo: This hilltop public square with views of the Duomo and Tuscan hills might be the best place to get your picture taken in Florence.
- Rialto Market: Watch the bustle of buyers and sellers in the wholesale section, or hit the retail shops for a snack.
Email go-today at email@example.com Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Rome hop-on-hop-off bus tour (48 hours from $48/per person)
- Espresso and gelato walking tour (small groups; from $80/per person)
- Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill morning walking tour (from $70/per person)
- Florence hop-on-hop-off bus tour (24 hours from $36/per person, 48 hours from $43/per person)
- Original Florence walking tour (from $45/per person)
- Venice hop-on-hop-off bus tour (24 hours from $31/per person, 48 hours from $42/per person)
- Private gondola ride (from $95/per person)
- Discover Venice tour with shared gondola ride (from $70/per person)