What You Get
1-night stay for two adults and two kids 17 or younger in a standard room with Family Fun package
- Option 1: $99 for a stay valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Thursday–Saturday stays (up to a $221 value)
- Option 2: $119 for a stay valid for check-in Thursday–Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Wednesday stays (up to a $255 value)
2-night stay for two adults and two kids 17 or younger in a standard room with Family Fun package
- Option 3: $159 for a stay valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays (up to a $321 value)
- Option 4: $189 for a stay valid for check-in Thursday–Saturday; not valid for Monday–Wednesday stays (up to a $385 value)
Included in Family Fun package (per stay):
- Show tickets for two adults and two kids
- Four popcorns and four sodas
- One one-topping pizza
Policies and Fees
Book by: 9/30/18
Travel by: 11/20/18
- Blackout Dates: Not valid 8/31/18–9/2/18, 10/19/18, 10/20/18, 11/9/18, 11/10/18, 11/16/18, and 11/17/18.
- Valid for stays starting 8/12.
- Cancellation policy and fees: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to the voucher price applies.
- Taxes: 12.1% tax not included.
Hotel at a Glance: Grand Country Resort
A 1,000-gallon bucket of water atop a three-level treehouse dumps a deluge on swimmers every eight minutes at Splash Country, the indoor water park at Grand Country Resort. Nearby, a lazy river meanders through a simulated Ozark riverbank and two tube slides wind around an interactive treehouse. The water park is the centerpiece of the many family-friendly activities at the sprawling hotel, which boasts a theme park’s worth of games and entertainment. When you’re not playing, you’ll stay in comfy guest rooms that include amenities such as flat-screen TVs, kitchenette equipment, and free WiFi.
- Family-Fun Package: This deal includes daily access to Splash Country, as well as four show tickets with popcorn and sodas, and a large one-topping pizza.
- Catch a show at the complex’s Grand Country Music Hall, where options range from comedy jamborees to the Grand Jubilee and the Amazing Pets show.
- Have fun at the hotel’s Fun Spot, an entertainment emporium that includes everything from bumper cars and laser tag to arcade games and mini bowling.
- Eat well at the Grand Country Buffet, or head to Papa Grand’s Pizza for a full salad bar and a pizza bar.
Branson, Missouri: Family-Friendly Theaters and Concert Halls in the Ozarks
If you take a drive through the Ozarks in Missouri, it might seem like an unlikely place to find glittering lights and stage shows—for the most part, it’s a rolling plateau of wooded hills, snaking rivers, and limestone bluffs. But follow down Route 76 and you’ll find Branson, which looks like a miniature, more family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson’s main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night you can watch anything from country music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
If you’re traveling with kids, Silver Dollar City is a safe bet; it’s located about 5 miles west of the strip. The popular theme park is built around Marvel Cave and modeled after an 18th-century frontier town. Here you can hop on a mine-car roller coaster and take a tour by lantern through limestone caverns.
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 adults + 2 kids
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: $8 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; kids 17 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Four dining options
- Live shows daily
- Indoor water park
- Bumper cars and arcade
- Laser tag
- Three mini-golf courses
- Free WiFi
- Ironing board
- Hair dryer
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Must book by 9/30/18 or promotional value expires
- Valid for stays starting 8/12
- Must complete travel by 11/20/18
- Not valid 8/31/18–9/2/18, 10/19/18, 10/20/18, 11/9/18, 11/10/18, 11/16/18, and 11/17/18.
- Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 5 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability; contact Grand Country Inn at (888) 505-4096 for specific availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promotional value in 1 visit
- 12.1% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Grand Country Resort
- Nearest airports: Branson Airport (BKG; 12 mi) and Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF; 53 mi)
- Cab fare: about from BKG $40 including a 15% tip
- Distance from Springfield, MO: 46 miles