The adults-only resort is located just steps from the Caribbean Sea.
Those looking for more active pursuits can take advantage of the resort’s nonmotorized watersports equipment, which is free to use with this all-inclusive package.
Other onsite activities include scuba lessons in one of two outdoor pools, reggae classes, and beach volleyball. There are five jacuzzis scattered throughout the property.
Six themed restaurants offer diverse dining options. You can choose from international cuisines, such as Japanese or authentic Jamaican, or opt for a sumptuous buffet served on twice per week. All meals are covered with this getaway.
At night, guests can check out live piano and steel-drum music, or dance at one of six onsite bars.
Deluxe junior ocean-view suites feature modern amenities such as satellite TV, plus a gorgeous view of the Caribbean.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white-sand beaches, rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. The underwater beauty nearby makes the town a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park, and anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called "the capital of casual," Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’sBest Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Farther inland, the mountainous terrain harbors several eco-tourism attractions including hiking, ziplining, and waterfall tours. Take a 60- to 90-minute drive east to reach the cascading YS Falls or Mayfield Falls, where you can wade in 21 natural pools shaded by exotic tropical flowers and ferns. Or stay close to Negril and visit the Royal Palm Reserve, where 300 acres of swamp forests and wetlands shelter more than 300 types of birds, butterflies, and abandoned Rubik's cubes.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
What You Get
All-inclusive stay for two in a deluxe junior ocean-view suite. Click here to see all options.
Included in all options:
Unlimited international premium drinks
Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort
Unlimited free in-room calling to North America and Europe
Daily and nightly entertainment
Introductory scuba lessons in the pool
In-room mini-bar which is stocked regularly
In-room electronic safe.
Policies and Fees
Book by: 8/22/14
Travel windows: 7/1/14–8/18/14 or 8/19/14–10/31/14
Cancellation policy & fees: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of one-night's stay up to the Groupon price applies.
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of Negril Aerodrome in Hanover Parish (airport code: NEG) Travel time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 10 minutes one-way.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The standard and maximum occupancy of the deluxe junior ocean-view suite is 2 adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Timeshares are common in Caribbean and so are the sales pitches that accompany them. You may be asked at hotel check-in if you are interested in attending sales presentation. If you don’t want to attend, simply decline and you won’t be approached again. If you decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Dinner reservations are not required at any on location restaurants; however, a dress code of evening casual is required at Japanese Teppanyaki Restaurant and Bar, Jamaican Restaurant, and Mediterranean Restaurant.