Irish Country Estate near Centuries-Old Castles
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB) on Aer Lingus
- Six-night stay in a two- or three-bedroom private villa at Adare Manor
- Full-size car rental (manual transmission)
- Taxes and fees
Few spots in Europe feel as timeless as the Irish countryside. The craggy, untouched coastline and rolling meadows dotted with herds of sheep and the occasional crumbling castle seem to belong to a faraway past, as though the Industrial Revolution never managed to jump the Irish Sea. Great Value Vacations' luxury Ireland vacation package puts you in the heart of this storied landscape, within easy driving distance of the Emerald Isle's most iconic landmarks, including Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Galway Bay. The Ring of Kerry and the idyllic town of Killarney are also easily accessible by car. The vacation includes a six-night stay in a private, two- or three-bedroom villa at the elegant Adare Manor Villas as well as round-trip economy-class airfare to Dublin and a full-size car rental (with manual transmission) for the duration of your visit. Click here for more info on the trip and available upgrade options.
Set on a palatial 840-acre estate in the verdant Irish countryside, Adare Manor was built as a home for the second earl of Dunraven. The River Maigue flows past the grounds, which feature labyrinthine gardens and centuries-old forests. At the manor house, tangles of ivy cover stone walls punctuated by gothic columns and 365 cathedral-style windows. A scenic stroll from the manor house brings you to your private villa. Inside, you'll find a full kitchen and two or three spacious bedrooms outfitted with down comforters and elegant decor.
The estate's rolling hills make the perfect natural setting for the 18-hole golf course, which was designed by golf great Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Other outdoor pursuits on offer include archery, hot air balloon rides, and open-air speed readings of Finnegans Wake. After a day spent hiking or trout fishing on the Maigue, you can dine at one of the manor's restaurants, where chefs put a gourmet twist on local favorites such as fish 'n' chips and rack of lamb.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.