9-Day European Tour
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Boston (BOS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Train transportation between cities
- Transportation by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach with Wi-Fi
- Example: Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Ramada Apollo Amsterdam Centre in Amsterdam
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel NH Brussels Louise in Brussels
- 1 night of accommodations at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center in Paris
- 1 night of accommodations at Les Jardins du Marais in Paris
- 1 night of accommodations at Paris Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel & Conference Center in London
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- 2 Dinners
- Guided Sightseeing as described in itinerary, including:
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Guided sightseeing tour of the River Scheldt and Grote Market in Antwerp
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Opéra, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysées, and a cruise on the River Seine
- Guided morning tour of London
- Services of a Professional Travel Director
- Hotel tips, taxes, porterage, and service charges
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Tour some of Europe’s most iconic cities as you explore the sights, sounds, and tastes of Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, and London during your vacation. As you embark on your journey, you’ll encounter the historic monuments and rich culture found in “the city of love,” row your way through the infamous canal streets of Amsterdam, take in the rich history and architecture of London, and shop the central square in one of Belgium’s most historic port city.
- Day 1: Depart for Amsterdam.
- Day 2: Explore the infamous water town during a cruise through the canals of Amsterdam.
- Day 3: Explore the River Scheldt and Grote Market during a guided sightseeing tour in Antwerp.
- Day 4: Depart Amsterdam for France.
- Day 5: Tour the Opéra, Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées, and then cruise along the River Seine
- Day 6: Board the High Speed Eurostar Train for your trip from Paris to London.
- Day 7: Enjoy a guided tour of London in the morning.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades