What You Get
How to Book
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations by 7/13/18. Be sure to book early for best availability.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Greek
- Currency: Euro
Great Value Vacations: 108,000+ of our travelers served since 2011
9-Day Vacation in Athens and the Greek Islands
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Standard ferry ticket from Athens (Piraeus) to Mykonos, Mykonos to Santorini, and Santorini to Athens (Piraeus)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at Polis Grand Hotel or similar in Athens
- 2 nights of accommodations at Kamari Hotel or similar in Mykonos
- 2 nights of accommodations at Albatros Hotel or similar in Santorini
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
With an open agenda to explore Greece at your own pace, you’ll gallivant around three destinations rich with ancient history and breathtaking views on this vacation from Great Value Vacations. In Athens, you could walk among the ruins of the Acropolis before taking a ferry to the island of Mykonos, whose charming coast is speckled with whitewashed buildings overlooking the sea. Your trip ends in Santorini, where you could hike along the rim of a volcanic caldera.
- Climb to the top of Mount Lycabettus to watch the sun set against the backdrop of Athens’s ancient ruins.
- Ornos Beach: Head to its soft sands and calm waters for a relaxing alternative to the Mykonos party scene.
- Dine on fresh fish at the restaurants in Amoudi Bay, a rock cove on Santorini that serves up the island’s best seafood.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2018. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 7/13/18 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details
- https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $500 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.