See Centuries-Old Temples and Sprawling Rice Fields in Bali
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare fro
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- New York (JFK)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Ground transportation in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 2 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Swiss Belresort Watu Jimbar Sanur or similar in Sanur
- 2 nights of accommodations at Sens Hotel or similar in Ubud
- 2 nights of accommodations at All Seasons Legian or similar in Legian
- Click for availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast, four lunches, and one dinner
- English-speaking guide during sightseeing
- Sightseeing per itinerary (including entrances fees), including:
- City tour of Ubud
- Tour of Bali including temples and terraces
- Bali Highlights Discovery
- East Bali Discovery
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
This guided tour from Great Value Vacations takes you to some of the most notable landmarks of Bali, a breathtaking South Pacific isle that’s known for its sun-kissed beaches and thousands of Buddhist and Hindu temples. During the 9-day trip, you’ll explore ancient temples and tour the city of Ubud, which served as the backdrop for the movie Eat Pray Love.
- Days 1 and 2: Fly to the Indonesian province of Bali.
- Day 3: Transfer to your hotel in Bali and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Day 4: After enjoying a morning to yourself, head to Uluwatu to watch the sunset from a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean. Then, travel to Jimbaran for a seafood dinner on the beach.
- Day 5: View sprawling rice while heading to the volcanic region of Kintamani. Along the way, visit the centuries-old temples of Gung Kawi and Tirta Empul.
- Day 6: Embark on an Ubud City tour, which includes soft trekking through rice fields and stops at the famous Monkey Forest and Ubud Palace.
- Day 7: Depart to the east side of Bali, where you’ll visit Goa Lawah Temple and Besakih Temple, the latter of which is located on the western slopes of Mount Agung, Bali’s highest volcano.
- Day 8: Tour some of Bali’s most famous temples, including Tanah Lot and Ulun Danu Temple, and visit Jatiluwih, an UNESCO World Heritage site where you can see panoramic views of rice terraces.
- Day 9:: Fly back to the United States.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades