Cartagena, a historic city set along Colombia’s Caribbean coast.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Miami (MIA)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- New York (JFK)
- One-way economy class flight from Bogota to Cartagena
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Bogota & Cartagena Package Hotels (4 nights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Dann Norte or similar in Bogota
- 2 nights of accommodations at Cartagena Plaza or similar in Cartagena
- Daily breakfast
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
This 5-day trip takes you to the capital city of Colombia—Bogota. Then, you’ll travel to Cartagena, a historic city set along Colombia’s Caribbean coast. The itinerary is fully open, so you can spend the days at your leisure. Here’s some ideas:
- Watch a game of tejo: The national sport of Colombia involves throwing metal disks into a wooden frame with the goal of hitting one of the small explosive targets inside. When the targets are hit, they set off a sound like a small revolver.
- Visit the Gold Museum: The most famous museum in Bogota houses more than 55,000 artifacts from Colombia’s pre-Hispanic cultures.
- El Centro is a lively Cartagena neighborhood where salsa music swells from brightly painted bars and restaurants, and locals sell watermelons and papayas along the streets.
- Islas del Rosario: Take a day trip to reach a cluster of islands just off Cartagena’s coast where you can go scuba diving and snorkeling along colorful coral reefs.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades