What You Get
How to Book
- Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional fee to travel solo.
- Choose your package from the drop-down menu.
- After purchasing this deal, follow the instructions on your voucher to book your trip with Great Value Vacations no later than 5/27/22.
Know Before You Go
- Additional fees to travel solo: varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details.
- Additional taxes & fees: City taxes not included and vary by location.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a U.S. bound flight. More information on this testing requirement can be found here.
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: Colombian pesos
COVID-19 in Colombia: Per CDC guidelines, international travel is highly discouraged at this time due to the increased COVID-19 levels currently being reported. Before you embark on your trip, please view the latest travel information for Colombia.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Miami (MIA)
- New York (JFK)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Select options include round-trip airport transfers
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at Cartagena Plaza hotel or similar in Cartagena
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Beautiful Cartagena on the Caribbean coast was once a European stronghold—it’s been surrounded by walls 50 feet thick for more than 400 years. This colonial city is now a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Must-see attraction: Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, an imposing 16th-century fortress where you can tiptoe through eerie hidden tunnels. The castle was never breached by invaders.
- Las Bovedas: Once used as dungeon cells, these 18th-century vaults are now filled with boutiques and other attractions. You can browse hand-crafted souvenirs or sip cocktails at an open-air restaurant.
- Islas del Rosario: Take a day trip to reach a cluster of islands just off Cartagena’s coast where you can go scuba diving and snorkeling along colorful coral reefs.
- El Centro is a lively neighborhood where salsa music swells from brightly painted bars and restaurants, and locals sell watermelons and papayas along the streets.
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Solo supplement pricing
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Promotional value expires May 27, 2022. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 5/27/22 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability
- Additional fees may apply for some departure dates
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details, https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions
- Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website, http://travel.state.gov, for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements
- Please find more info by visiting the US Embassy in Colombia's site here
- CDC Travel Order: Effective 12/6/21, all air passengers regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before their flight departs and to provide proof of the negative result or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 to the airline before boarding a US bound flight; more information on this testing requirement can be found here
- Additional fee to travel solo varies, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for pricing and details
- City taxes not included and vary by location.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings