Discover Croatia on 10-Day Tour
Croatia is already one of the world’s hottest vacation destinations. Now, on this tour from Great Value Vacations, you’ll get the chance to make your own acquaintance with this overlooked gem along the Mediterranean. Your trip will take you to the capital of Zagreb, the coastal city of Dubrovnik, and Split, where breathtaking Roman and Renaissance architecture awaits. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in a modern air-conditioned motorcoach
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 2 overnight flights)
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Westin Zagreb in Zagreb
- 1 night of accommodations at President Split in Split
- 2 nights of accommodations at Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort in Hvar
- 3 nights of accommodations at Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik in Dubrovnik
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and 4 Dinners
- Sightseeing as per itinerary (including headsets)
- Professional tour director services
- Luggage handling
- Hotel service charges & taxes
Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Croatia
- Day 2: Arrive in Zagreb; day at leisure and welcome dinner
- Day 3: Sightseeing tour of Zagreb; afternoon at leisure
- Day 4: See Plitvice Lakes (a UNESCO World Heritage site); free evening in Split
- Day 5: Tour Split’s Roman, Renaissance, and Gothic architecture; sail to Hvar
- Day 6: Tour the island; afternoon at leisure
- Day 7: Travel to coastal city of Dubrovnik; evening at leisure
- Day 8: Walking tour of Old Dubrovnik
- Day 9: Excursion to Montenegro
- Day 10: Return to United States
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to the My Groupons section of your account and select View Voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 2/17/17.
Each person must buy a Groupon; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $700 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit http://gr.pn/2ko5K8T for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or, call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit http://gr.pn/2ko5K8T for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers are required to purchase a Groupon. Children under the age of 8 are not permitted on this tour. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Can I purchase this deal without airfare?
No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.