Great Value Vacations: 75,000+ of our travelers served since 2011.
Tour India’s Golden Triangle
India’s capital of Delhi is an ancient city, with history that dates back more than 3,000 years. You’ll see some of that history in the centuries-old Chandni Chowk marketplace, where glimmering lanterns and colorful textiles hang from incense-heavy vendor stalls. The city is also home to India’s biggest mosque, Jama Masjid, a 17th-century structure with five stories of marble and sandstone, as well as Humayun’s Tomb, an opulent palace and UNESCO World Heritage Site. After two nights in Delhi, you’ll continue on to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur, famous for its vibrant buildings made from pink sandstone. This tour from Great Value Vacations includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Transfer from Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur and Jaipur to Delhi
- Round-trip airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
3-Star Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Anila Hotel or similar in Delhi
- 2 nights of accommodations at Siris 18 Hotel or similar in Agra
- 2 nights of accommodations at KK Royal Hotel or similar in Jaipur
4-Star Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Siddharth Hotel or similar in Delhi
- 2 nights of accommodations at Mansingh Palace Hotel or similar in Agra
- 2 nights of accommodations at Hotel Mansingh Hotel or similar in Jaipur
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Delhi with visit to Bangla Sahib (Sikh Temple)
- Visit to Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays)
- Entrance to Agra Fort
- Excursion to Amer Fort with Jeep ride
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 12/5/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $500 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit landing page for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit landing page for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers are required to purchase a voucher. Must be 5 years or older to travel. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.