8-Day Dubai and Cairo Vacation with Airfare, Hotels, and Sightseeing Tour Included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Personalized meet and greet assistance upon arrival at Dubai airport
- Round-trip transfers
- One-way flight from Dubai to Cairo
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Zabeel House MINI or similar in Dubai
- 3 nights of accommodations at Sheraton Cairo Hotel & Casino or similar in Cairo
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and one lunch in Cairo
- Half-day Dubai city tour with English-speaking guide
- Full-day Cairo sightseeing tour including the Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
Vacationers will explore the rich culture and beautiful landscapes of the Middle East on this trip to Dubai and Cairo. They’ll have access to the stunning beaches, modern architecture, and glitzy shopping centers in Dubai. And in Cairo, they’ll explore the ancient world of the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the many bazaars that recall centuries of history in Egypt.
- Shop till you drop at The Dubai Mall, which fills nearly 4 million square feet with 1,200 shops and an amusement park.
- Dubai’s oldest building: Explore the cannons and battlements of the Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1787, and visit the Dubai Museum inside.
- Khan El-Khalili bazaar: Feel like you’ve been transported to 14th-century Egypt via a labyrinth of brass lanterns and colorful mounds of spices.
- The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: Admire its collection of carved sarcophagi and golden jewelry.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades