Great Value Vacations: 108,000+ of our travelers served since 2011.
Explore an Ancient City with a Literary Past
During this trip, you’ll set your own itinerary for exploring the splendid cultural attractions, pubs, and pints of Guinness of Dublin. We suggest visiting the National Museum of Ireland, which has three Dublin campuses for archaeology, natural history, and decorative arts. Nearby is the gothic Dublin Castle, which includes one of the city’s oldest medieval towers and the remnants of a 1,000-year-old Viking fortress. Fans of James Joyce’s Ulysses can take a walking tour of Dublin to see where many of the book’s scenes unfolded. This deal includes a peaceful stay with easy access to the city center via a short bus or tram ride:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newburgh/Orange County, NY (SWF) (same day arrivals)
- Providence, RI (PVD)
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- SWF is about 57 miles north of New York City and serves cities and towns in the Hudson Valley; PVD is about 59 miles south of Boston and serves Providence and the immediate surrounding areas.
- Since SWF flights are same day arrivals, this vacation will be 4-days and 3-nights since one day is not spent in flight.
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross Hotel (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Maldron Hotel Newlands Cross in Dublin
Bonnington Dublin Hotel (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Bonnington Dublin or similar in Dublin
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 5/11/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $250 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit landing page for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit landing page for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.