8-Day Dublin and Cardiff Vacation with Hotels and Air Included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from (multiple airports)
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Flight from Dublin to Cardiff
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at North Star Hotel or similar in Dublin
- 3 nights of accommodations at Copthorne Hotel Cardiff-Caerdydd or similar in Dublin
- Click here to check availability
Ideas for Your Vacation
Vacationers will have the chance to explore medieval castles and stop for a pint or two in age-old pubs on this trip to Cardiff, Wales and Dublin, Ireland. And with no set itinerary, they’ll be free to visit the sights that appeal to them—like downtown shopping, historical museums, or seaside cliffs.
- Guinness Storehouse: Learn all about the 250-year-old brewery, from its history to its methods, on a tour that ends with a pint of the good stuff.
- Dublin Castle: Tour this 13th-century Gothic castle to see former viceroys’ apartments, one of the city’s oldest medieval towers, and the remnants of a 1,000-year-old viking fortress.
- Day by the Bay: Enjoy sailing, boating, and other water sports during a day at Cardiff Bay. The large freshwater lake is bordered by a bay lined with bars and city entertainment.
- Cardiff Castle: Built in the late 11th century by Norman invaders, Cardiff Castle is a medieval marvel and Victorian Gothic revival mansion located in the city’s center.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades