7-Night Vacation in Dublin and Paris
On this trip, you’ll spend seven days exploring two of the world’s most iconic capital cities: Dublin and Paris. Along the way, you’ll have lots of free time to snap pics of Ireland’s lush green landscape, or see the Eiffel Tower and Dublin Castle up close. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 4 nights of standard accommodations at the North Star Hotel or Academy Plaza Hotel in Dublin
- Flight from Dublin to Paris
- 3 nights of standard accommodations at the Villa Beaumarchais in Paris
- Daily breakfast at the Villa Beaumarchais
Your first stop is Dublin, where rolling green hills are dotted with stone medieval castles and Victorian-era taverns. During your four-night stay here, you can tour the Guinness Storehouse to see how the famous stout is made, or cruise the coast to watch deep blue waves crash against craggy bluffs.
- Dublin Castle: Tour this 13th-century Gothic castle to see former viceroys’ apartments, one of the city’s oldest medieval towers, and the remnants of a 1,000-year-old viking fortress.
- Kilmainham Gaol is the largest unoccupied prison in Europe, and it has a haunted history: Several leaders of the Irish independence movement were executed here in 1916 following the Easter Rising (Note: “gaol” is pronounced “jail”).
- Eat like a local: Wash down a steak and kidney pie with—what else?—a pint of Guinness at one of the more than 1,000 pubs in the city.
After all these years, the City of Lights still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions line the Seine River, including the Notre-Dame Cathedral, which cuts the city in half. Along the Left Bank, you can pop into cafes where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald scribbled the initial ideas for some of their most famous works.
- The Eiffel Tower is a must-see, and it’s especially romantic after dark, when thousands of lights illuminate its massive iron frame.
- See the Mona Lisa’s “smile” at the Louvre. This renowned art museum is packed with more than 30,000 works by the likes of Michelangelo and Rembrandt, as well as some rare relics from ancient Mesopotamia.
- Eat like a local: Try some buttery steak frites; visit a local fromagerie to sample expertly aged local cheeses.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn’t included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations for details.