9-Day Vacation through Scotland
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York (JFK)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Manual economy rental car for the duration of the trip
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (7 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Macdonald Houstoun House or similar in Edinburgh
- 1 night of accommodations at Norwood Hall Hotel or similar in Aberdeen
- 2 nights of accommodations at Mansfield Castle or similar in Tain
- 2 nights of accommodations at Melfort House or similar in Kilmelford
- Click here to check availability
Meals & Attractions
- Daily breakfast
- Scottish Heritage Pass, granting free entrance to Scotland’s most outstanding historic attractions, such as Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and much more (available only for travel April–September; those traveling October–March will receive the Scottish Explorer Pass, which offers admissions to other historic properties such as Edinburgh Castle and Stirling Castle)
Ideas for Your Vacation
Submerge yourself in the highlands of Scotland and its green grass with this 9-day vacation provided by Great Value Vacations. First, you’ll land in Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital, where you’ll have plenty of time to explore this hilly city. Next, travel to Aberdeen, a granite-colored metropolis bordered by a long sandy shore. Tain is up next, a city with castles, museums, and seaside views. Then, end your vacation in Kilmelford, located in the Scottishish Highlands. * Must-see museum: The National Galleries of Scotland displays works by Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, and Francis Bacon at three locations. Hop on the National Gallery Bus for free transportation to each of the sites.
Eat like a local: Dig in to a plate of haggis, mussels, or steak and braised cabbage on West Bow Street, Edinburgh’s foodie hot spot.
- Postcard views: Head to the top of Calton Hill for a sweeping vista of Princes Street along the Royal Mile and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- Fore! Scotland is a world-renowned golfing destination, including Old Course at St. Andrews.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades