What You Get
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
- Call Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903 for pricing from any airport that isn’t listed on the voucher deal page.
- All options priced per person, based on double occupancy, or pay an additional $800 fee to travel solo.
- Taxes: Tax included.
- Additional fees: Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier.
Know Before You Go
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of travel, and contain at least two blank visa pages.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department’s website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Official language: Dutch, German, Italian, French
- Currency: Euro, Swiss Franc
- Buy one voucher per person.
Great Value Vacations: 75,000+ of our travelers served since 2011.
15-Day Tour of Europe
Experience the rich cultural scenes and historic architecture of Europe’s greatest cities—and marvel at the picturesque landscape in between—on this grand tour of Europe. With stops in Rome, Paris, Venice, and Amsterdam, the tour gives you a chance to see some of Europe’s most iconic buildings, such as the Eiffel Tower and Colosseum, and famous works of Art. Additional stops let you explore smaller European towns, such as Innsbruck and Lucerne. This vacation from Great Value Vacations includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (JFK)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation by private first-class air-conditioned motorcoach (with complimentary Wi-Fi)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at 800-495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (13 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at NH Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or similar in Amsterdam
- 1 night of accommodations at ACHAT Premium Neustadt/Weinstraße or similar in Manheim area
- 1 night of accommodations at Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli or similar in Innsbruck
- 1 night of accommodations at Antony Palace Hotel or similar in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at Villa Maria Regina or similar in Rome
- 1 night of accommodations at Settentrionale Esplanade or similar in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Lario or similar in the Lake Como area
- 1 night of accommodations at Ibis Styles Luzerne City or similar in Lucerne
- 1 night of accommodations area at Novotel Lausanne Bussigny or similar in Lausanne
- 2 nights of accommodations at Forest Hill La Villette or similar in Paris
- Hotel tips, taxes, porterage and service charges
Attractions & Meals
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 4 dinners
- Guided sightseeing tours:
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- Visit to Neuschwanstein Castle
- A boat ride to St. Marks Square in Venice
- A visit to a glassblowing workshop in Venice
- Walking Tour of Florence
- Visit to the Duomo in Milan
- Visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guided sightseeing tour of Paris
- Services of a Professional Travel Director
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 11/30/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $800 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit landing page for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit landing page for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.
- Promotional value expires Nov 26, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- Book by 11/30/17 or promo value expires
- Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations are subject to penalties unless Great Value Vacations’ Travel Protection Plan is purchased
- The Travel Protection Plan costs 9% of trip cost (including add-ons purchased at time of booking)
- Please refer to Great Value Vacations’ Terms & Conditions for more details
- https://www.greatvaluevacations.com/travel/terms-and-conditions Airfare nonrefundable after booking
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier
- Airline subject to change/availability
- Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees
- Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 to confirm
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S
- Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements
- $800 fee to travel solo.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.