Great Value Vacations: 80,000+ of our travelers served since 2011.
15-Day Tour of Europe
Experience the rich cultural scenes and historic architecture of Europe’s greatest cities—and marvel at the picturesque landscape in between—on this grand tour of Europe. With stops in Rome, Paris, Venice, and Amsterdam, the tour gives you a chance to see some of Europe’s most iconic buildings, such as the Eiffel Tower and Colosseum, and famous works of Art. Additional stops let you explore smaller European towns, such as Innsbruck and Lucerne. This vacation from Great Value Vacations includes:
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Boston (BOS)
- New York (JFK)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Round-trip transfers
- Transportation by private, first-class, air-conditioned motor coach (with complimentary WiFi)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 2 nights of accommodations at Best Western Plus Amedia or similar in Amsterdam
- 1 night of accommodations at ACHAT Premium Neustadt Weinstraße or similar in Mannheim
- 1 night of accommodations at Ramada Innsbruck Tivoli or similar in Innsbruck
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel Poppi or similar in Venice
- 2 nights of accommodations at Villa Maria Regina or similar in Rome
- 1 night of accommodations at Settentrionale Esplanade or similar in Montecatini
- 1 night of accommodations at Lario Azzano Di Mezzegra or similar in Lake Como
- 1 night of accommodations at Hotel ibis Luzern Kriens or similar in Lucerne
- 1 night of accommodations at Novotel Bussigny Lausanne or similar in Lausanne
- 2 nights of accommodations at Forest Hill La Villette or similar in Paris
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast buffet and four dinners
- Services of a professional travel director
- Guided sightseeing as indicated in the itinerary, including:
- Amsterdam canal cruise
- Visit to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Boat ride to St. marks Square in Venice
- Visit to a glassblowing workshop in Venice
- Walking tour of Florence
- Visit to the Duomo in Milan
- Visit to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Guided sightseeing tour of Paris
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart for Europe
- Day 2: Arrive in Amsterdam and check in at an Amsterdam hotel.
- Day 3: Take a guided city tour then explore the city on your own.
- Day 4: Drive through Germany, check in at a Mannheim hotel, and enjoy a traditional German dinner.
- Day 5: Explore the German countryside by car on your way to Austria, where you’ll settle into an Innsbruck hotel.
- Day 6: Cross the border into Italy to dine on authentic Italian food, take a glassblowing workshop, and float on the canal along the picturesque city of Venice.
- Day 7: Travel along the Umbrian Hills to the Eternal City, Rome, where the night is yours to walk through Piazza Navona and savor real gelato.
- Day 8: Take a guided sightseeing tour of Rome, visiting sites such as St. Peter’s Square, Piazza Venezia, and the Colosseum.
- Day 9: Relax on the drive to Florence and take a Guided walking tour along the cobblestone streets, then head to Montecatini for dinner.
- Day 10: In the morning, snap a picture with the Leaning Tower of Pisa, then travel through the Tuscan hillside to Milan and Lake Como.
- Day 11: Take in the magnificent mountains of Switzerland before settling into a Lucerne hotel.
- Day 12: Spend a relaxing morning in Lucerne before traveling along the shoreline to Lausanne and its glistening Lake Geneva.
- Day 13: Pass through the French countryside on your way to the medieval town of Beaune, then make your way to Paris and explore the city on your own for the evening.
- Day 14: Take a guided tour of Paris, visiting the Eiffel Tower and Champs Elysees, among other sites.
- Day 15: Depart France.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
How to Book
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Great Value Vacations contact and redemption instructions. Book by 4/6/18.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $800 fee to travel solo.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Visit landing page for current pricing from the gateway of your choice. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, visit landing page for the most up-to date availability. Use interactive calendar to select a departure date. Or call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for assistance.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? All travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for details.
7. Can I purchase this deal without airfare? No. This deal is air inclusive and this package cannot be booked without airfare.