10 Days in Vietnam and Cambodia
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transfer flights between cities
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at May De Ville Hotel City Center 2 or similar in Hanoi
- 2 nights of accommodations at Le Duy Grand Hotel or similar in Saigon
- 2 nights of accommodations at Cheathata Angkor Hotel or similar in Siem Reap
- 2 nights of accommodations at The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa or similar in Phnom Penh
- Click here to check availability
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast
- City tour of Siem Reap on Day 7
Ideas for Your Vacation
Hop on a plane and get ready to be dazzled by all Vietnam and Cambodia have to offer. Guests split the time of the trip between the two countries, making stops in Hanoi and Saigon, where they may wish to try bahn mi op la or visit a market. Then, they’re off for the resort town of Siem Reap and the capital Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Here are a few things to look forward to:
- Vietnam’s first university was established in Hanoi in 1076, when entrance was only granted to students of noble birth. The site is now the Confucian Temple of Literature; guests can wander its courtyards and gardens for a small entrance fee.
- Picturesque temple: Set on the shores of Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple—the name means “Temple of the Jade Mountain”—dates back to the 14th century, though most structures have since been rebuilt.
Les Artisans d’Angkor: Wood-carving, silk-making, and painting are among the trades on display here. Watch artisans at work and browse for souvenirs.
- Terrace of the Elephants: This platform surrounding the walled city of Angkor Thom is named for its intricate stone carvings of pachyderms.
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; all travelers age 2 and over are required to purchase a voucher
- Booking optional tours and upgrades